Semi-automatic baler, horizontal press 600Max provides a throughput of 2 tons per hours which makes it perfect for waste processing plants. The machine has a crushing force of 50 tons, the knife cutting off the excessive material in the charging chamber, the floor made of wear-resistant steel, a bale full indicator and a three-phase motor with the power of 15 kW. Optionally, the baler may be equipped with additional devices, e.g.: a tippler for 1.000L containers, co-operating conveyor belt, extra security devices, etc. The horizontal binding system makes it perfect for baling plastic PET bottles and aluminum cans. The whole process of baling, apart from binding, takes place in an automatic cycle.
The main feature of the 600MAX baler is the possibility of ejecting a single bale due to the use of the elongated actuator.
For what materials is 600Plus suitable?
Suitable for bulk paper, loose cardboard, flat cartons, rigid plastic, PET bottles, 5 l cans, 25 l cans, polystyrene foam, plastic foil, tin cans, aluminum cans, fabrics etc.
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 2.565 mm x 1.800 mm x 7.700 mm
- Weight of the baler: 6.000 kg
- Inlet size (height x width): 1.286 mm x 720 mm
- Bale dimensions (height x width x depth): 1.100 mm x 750 mm x 1.300 mm
- Weight of a bale: 550 – 600 kg
- Bale wiring: 3,5 mm, 4,6 m
- Number of wires: 5
- Binding direction: horizontal
- Pressure: 200 bar
- Pump size: 43 cc, 11,2 cc
- Number of actuators: 2
- Crushing force: 50 tons
- Engine speed: 1440 rpm
- Standard time of crushing cycle: 15 kW / 60 seconds
- Electric current: 35A (15 kW motor)
- Electric voltage: 415V
- Lenght of power supply cable: 6 m
- Inner electrical circle: 24V DC
|Standard equipment||Optional accessories|
|Engine 15 kW||
|Hydraulic door closure||
Control panel cover
|Cutting knife for surplus raw material||
Engine clock counter
Adjustment for conveyor belt
|Abrasion-resistant steel floor||
Lamp indicating block / drop / full package
Rotary container jack 1.100 l